Translate

Hi, Welcome :)

if you find your photo here and you don't like it to be here in my blog please write to me i will remove it as soon as possible ...
if you like the stuff here please like, share or subscribe.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Generation gap




      I got this while i was coming back from my forensic medicine class around 9:40 a.m.
      Here my victims were father and son. I still can remember how they hurried in to this small van then soon after they had a quick low tone conversation which i could hear ... the boy shows the childhood and if you can recall or can imagine how a kid acts when you are removing him from his zone, i saw the same in this boy's eyes. While father, the more experienced looking the same journey in a totally different way with a sharp look in his eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment