Translate

Hi, Welcome :)

if you find your photo here and you don't like it to be here in my blog please write to me i will remove it as soon as possible ...
if you like the stuff here please like, share or subscribe.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The moment !


     I got this while I'm sitting in my favorite place of the city, coffee shop :)
     Here you will see 3 different stories in a one frame... first is the usual interaction of good friends in a coffee shop - our traditional and the best way to maintain our relationships. Second story starts as soon as you passed the first, guy who was using the mobile while searching something in his bag and coffee waits for him - this is how badly our life had been over shadowed by the technology. Third and my favorite, lonely girl who sits n enjoying the coffee as it is the most precious ... i looked around and saw she was not the only one, i too a one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment